"The important thing is not to stop questioning." Albert Einstein
What is metacognition? by Edutopia
Habits of Mind Animations: Thinking & Communicating with Clarity & Precision
Thinking about thinking
This is called metacognition!
40 reflection questions to scaffold student thinking by Edutopia.
7 important questions to ask yourself:
1. what should I do first?
2. Can I explain what I have learned?
3. Is anything confusing to me?
4. Should I ask for extra help?
5. Why did I get this answer wrong?
6. Can I apply this in different contexts?
7. How can I do better next time?
Creating your own board game
Create a digital story
How to make your own trading cards game by hand
Design a poster in CANVA
How to make a chatterbox
Snakes and ladders game
A game using design thinking behaviours
Using Primary and Secondary resources
(OSLIS Elementary Videos)